Well, well, well. While most of us have to settle for something less than the average £18,000 that a UK wedding costs these days, the celebs of this world are apparently holding no such bars.
We’ve got the low down from our friends at Heat magazine, who claim that One Direction’s Zayn Malik and Little Mix’s Perrie Edwards are planning to splash out something in the region of £1.2 million on their big day next year. And here’s (partly) how they are going to spend it:
- Exclusive use of Luttrellstown Castle in Dublin
- Sumptuous food and top-class entertainment for 500 guests
- A bespoke Vera Wang gown for Perrie
- Top tailored suits for the ushers, to include the rest of 1D
- Figure flattering, perfectly co-ordinated bridesmaids dresses for the other Little Mixers
You can expects guests to include Simon Cowell and other music royalty, as well as fine figures from the world of fashion, like Harry Styles’ current squeeze Cara Delevingne.
We are beyond excited about this wedding and wonder what you would do if you had a £1.2 million wedding budget to spend on your big day?