When it comes to celebrating a newly married couple, there is only one way to do it – showering them with natural petal confetti.
Not only is this a tradition after the ceremony, it is also a fun entertainment moment for your guests, which creates the most beautiful photos for you to cherish forever.
Shropshire Petals are giving one lucky winner the chance to win a Country Confetti Package worth £150. The prize includes a Country Garden Wheat Sheaf, a Country Garden Wreath and a Confetti Basket with the confetti of your choice.
Shropshire Petals grow and produce 100% natural and biodegradable petal confetti on their farm in Shropshire. Choose from a variety of colours and petal types to get the perfect confetti mix for your wedding. Match or contrast your wedding theme, or choose something bold to really stand out in photos.
Shropshire Petals also make stunning wheat sheaves and wreaths from wheat grown on the farm, which make perfect decorations for the church and tables. Add a selection of fresh flowers to a plain wheat sheaf on the morning of your wedding to incorporate your wedding flowers into your decorations.
Make a feature out of your confetti with a confetti bar
The confetti photo is guaranteed to be the most natural and fun one from your wedding day, so why not make it a feature by letting your guests choose the confetti with a confetti bar.
1) Take some containers of your choice to display confetti in, such as Kilner jars, vases, buckets, baskets, boxes and anything you like to suit your wedding theme
2) Choose individual colours of confetti that will look great when thrown together. You can order free samples before the big day to try.
3) Put each colour in a different container and place them prominently where you will be having your confetti moment with a sign to tell guests what to do.
4) Let guests pick and mix confetti from the selection and enjoy your confetti moment.
To win your confetti package worth £150, simply answer this question…
What do Shropshire Petals suggest you have on your wedding day as a fun feature?
Terms and conditions
• Closing date for entries is 15th June 2015 • Full terms and conditions are available here •