Just got engaged, but not sure where to start? We’ve teamed up with Valentine Weddings UK to offer full wedding planning assistance, worth up to £5,000.
Win Wedding Planning Worth up to £5,000
South-east London-based company, Valentine Weddings UK knows a thing or two about planning your perfect celebration. As experts in creative planning and wedding styling, the team specialises in modern, elegant big days with couples who have a budget of £20,000 or more, paying dedicated attention to the finer details and luxury aesthetics. And now, you’re in with a chance of winning free wedding planning worth up to £5,000. For more details on Valentine Weddings UK, visit valentineweddings.co.uk.
Full wedding planning assistance includes:
- Up to 250 hours’ worth of consultations throughout the planning process
- Online planning portal where you can view, track and receive updates on the progress of your wedding
- Help with supplier research and guidance in making the final selections
- Full management of your new and existing wedding suppliers
- Wedding planning checklist
- Assistance with the theme, colour, style and complete wedding design, guest list and seating plan
- Attendance of up to 10 hours’ worth of supplier appointments (additional costs for those outside the M25 may apply)
- Creation of your wedding-day itinerary and details
To be in with a chance of winning wedding planning up to £5,000, simply fill out the form below…
Terms and conditions: The value of the prize is calculated at 10% of the overall wedding budget. The winning couple must have a minimum budget of £20,000; please see the example expenditure guide below. The winning couple’s wedding date must be at least 12 months after the competition closing date. You must be over 21 years old to enter. Please note, this offer does not include on-the-day services – these can be booked at additional cost. Subject to availability.
Wedding expenditure sample guide, based on a £30,000 budget
- 40% on wedding reception (£12,000), i.e. site fees, catering costs, bar and beverages, wedding cake.
- 10% on wedding entertainment (£3,000), i.e. ceremony music, cocktail hour music, DJ fees.
- 15% on venue styling and flowers (£4,500), i.e. bridal bouquet, wedding party flowers, table centrepieces.
- 15% on wedding attire (£4,500), i.e. wedding gown and suit, accessories, groomsmen and bridesmaids’ attire, hair and make-up.
- 10% on wedding photography (£3,000), i.e. engagement portrait, photography, videography, wedding album.
- 5% on wedding stationery (£1,500), wedding announcements, wedding invitations, postage stamps, wedding programmes, table-place cards and plans.
- 5% on additional expenses (£1,500), i.e. attendants’ gifts, marriage licence fee, wedding day transportation.
Want more wedding information and inspiration? Just hit ‘Like’ on our Wedding Ideas Facebook page, and ‘Follow’ on our @wimagazine Twitter account. To join in the conversation, share your stories here.