This month we’ve teamed up with YourSong to offer a fabulous personalised music package, worth £1,000!
Created by Simon Mitchell, a professional songwriter who has worked with the likes of Ed Sheeran and Travis, YourSong is the perfect solution for couples looking for something entirely unique and personal for their big day. Plus, it’s the ideal solution for couples struggling to choose their first dance song. YourSong captures the heart of a wedding by providing a bespoke song, crafted from start to finish by Simon and his team of musicians.
Each time a song is created, Simon meets with the couple to learn about their relationship, hear their romantic tales and discuss song styles to ensure that he writes lyrics and melodies that are truly reflective of them. The song is created well in advance of the wedding to allow plenty of time for tweaking and perfecting. Once the final song is decided, it is professionally recorded and delivered on a CD. The sheet music can be provided for the song to be performed live on the day, and multiple CDs can also be supplied, creating a special and memorable wedding favour for your guests. A choice of packages are available with prices starting from £500 for their Pearl package.
Visit Yoursong for further details and read on for your chance to win an incredible package for your big day!
- A bespoke song
- Two consultations – One of these is an inspiration consultation, and the other is a song review
- Multiple downloads of your song from yoursong.co.uk
- YourSong montage, made up of your official photos, set to your song
- Singer/songwriter and owner of YourSong Simon Mitchell performing the song live on your wedding day!
To win, answer this question.
What is the name of YourSong’s starting package?
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Terms and conditions
• Competition closes 22nd January 2013 • Only one entry per couple • No cash alternative • Non transferrable • Only valid for weddings in 2013/2014 • Travel expenses are not included in the prize and are therefore at the winner’s expense • If the wedding is abroad, travel and accommodation will be provided at the winner’s expense • If you do not wish to receive further news and offers from YourSong, please make this clear in your entry • Full terms and conditions here.