Those in need of some post-wedding R&R can kick back in a newly renovated suite and take in the spectacular loch-side views. The restaurant and bar serve local game, fresh seafood and more than 300 different whiskies, and the lodge’s spacious relaxation areas are perfect for curling up with a good book in front of the fire, playing board games or admiring the views with a tipple in hand.
Alternatively, thrill-seeking couples can take on a range of activities from pony trekking and hiking to falconry, fishing and archery – not to mention sailing around the area’s magnificent local beaches. And for those looking to extend their stay in the region, why not take advantage of Shieldaig Lodge’s location on the North Coast 500 Route and enjoy a scenic 516-mile drive around the far north of Scotland?
Enter now and you could win an amazing two-night break for two people, including:
• Two nights in a suite with a roll-top bath and waterfront views.
• Full English breakfast for two on both mornings.
• His and hers whisky and gin flights.
• Three-course dinner for two on both evenings.
• Rose petal service and an in-room bottle of champagne on arrival.