And if you want to get out and explore, there’s plenty to see and do. The immaculate walled gardens are a thriving hub of flowering plants, fruit and vegetables, and the hotel offers easy access to surrounding green spaces and riverside walks, including Clifford’s Tower and the Eye of York for panoramic views, and Homestead Park for glorious flower displays, walkways and wildlife.
For the ultimate in relaxation, Middlethorpe Hall’s dedicated spa is housed in two listed Edwardian cottages, with a range of health and beauty treatments available to boost your zen. There’s also a large indoor pool with views of the garden, a spa bath, steam room and sauna to make the most of. Pure bliss.
Enter now for your chance to win…
• Two nights in a superior double room located on the 18th century courtyard
• Early morning tea delivered to your room each day
• Full Yorkshire breakfast served in the dining room each morning
• Three-course dinner for two on one night in the award-winning restaurant
• 50-minute Aromatherapy Associates spa treatment per person
• Full use of the spa facilities