We’ve teamed up with luxury gentlemen’s outfitters, New & Lingwood to offer one lucky groom the chance to win a made-to-measure suit to the value of £1,700.
Win Your Groom’s Suit with New & Lingwood, Worth £1,700
Is your big day approaching? Are you looking for the perfect groom suit for you or your other half to say “I do” in? Well, look no further as luxury gentlemen’s outfitters, New & Lingwood, is here to help make the search a little easier, by offering a fantastic prize of a three-piece made-to-measure suit up to the value of £1,700.
Calling all well-dressed men: a made-to-measure service tailored to your needs
New & Lingwood’s made-to-measure tailoring service is designed with you in mind. Whether a morning suit, dinner jacket or an elegant wedding suit, we offer an attentive personal service in each of our three stores.
Book your appointment, and you’ll be introduced to one of their made-to-measure specialists, who’ll guide you through the process of ordering your new garments. They’ll discuss your requirements for the suit, your likes and dislikes, and introduce you to the hundreds of luxury suiting cloths available to made-to-measure customers.
They’ll then settle on the design of the suit; peak, notched or shawl lapels, straight or angled pockets, flaps or jets, one, two buttons to fasten the jacket, pleated or flat fronted trousers, double-breasted or with a waistcoat – the options to personalise your suit are near infinite. Finally, they’ll take your measurements, and dispatch the suit’s specs to the workshop. Six to eight weeks later, the suit will be ready for fitting.
That’s your suit taken care of, but the possibilities don’t have to end there. As a general rule, an understated lounge suit, morning coat, or classic dinner suit is a wise choice for formalwear, but thankfully no such rules apply to waistcoats. In fact, a striking silk or colourful linen waistcoat is the sharpest way to elevate your wedding suit this summer.
Enter their made-to-measure waistcoats, which are available to order in exclusive english woven silks. Visit them in store and they’ll fit you in the single-breasted or double-breasted model of your choice and take your measurements – as they would with a made-to-measure suit. You’ll then be able to choose from a luxurious range of suitings, linens and silk jacquard cloths, for a design like no other.
Whether eggshell blue or pastel pink linen, black and silver houndstooth or decadent gold rococo silk, there’s nothing quite like New & Lingwood’s waistcoats come wedding season.
To find out more or to make an appointment in our London, Eton or New York store, visit: www.newandlingwood.com.
To be in with a chance of winning a made-to-measure groom suit, simply enter your details below…
Terms & conditions:
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is supplied by New & Lingwood.
- The prize consists of a three-piece made to measure suit from New & Lingwood up to the value of £1,700 for 1 winner.
- To redeem the prize the winner will need to make an appointment at either New & Lingwood’s London or Eton store. The appointment will take 1 hour. Travel costs to the appointment are not included in the prize.
- The appointment needs to made in advance via online:https://www.newandlingwood.com/contact or by phoning the store direct.
- To note, the prize of a made to measure suit will take 6-8 weeks to be produced and delivered.
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- The winner will be selected at random by Wedding Ideas.
- The winner will be selected on 24.05.2019 (the “Announcement Date) and will be contacted via their email address
- New & Lingwood will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, is not available or has not claimed their prize within 10 working days of the Announcement Date, New & Lingwood reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected in the same manner (a “Reserve Winner”).
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- New and Lingwood does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
Want more wedding information and inspiration? Just hit ‘Like’ on our Wedding Ideas Facebook page, and ‘Follow’ on our @wimagazine Twitter account. To join in the conversation, share your stories here.