This month, we’re giving one lucky couple the chance to stay at the multi-award-winning villa, Il Salviatino, in Tuscany – a dream honeymoon break worth £2,500!
The award-winning Renaissance villa offers 45 rooms and suites, which blend original and unique features with cutting-edge technology. From the sumptuous fabrics dressing the rooms to the inspiring views from the terraces, the hotel’s seductive charm, intimate style and impeccable service make it the ultimate romantic retreat.
Nestled in 12 acres of landscaped parkland and featuring a large flowered terrace that overlooks the Florentine skyline, Il Salviatino is also home to a stunning on-site spa and wellness centre. The hotel has a dedicated chef and kitchen team who will ensure guests can be catered for 24 hours a day creating menus using the freshest Italian ingredients. For an easy, romantic get away fly with CityJet (cityjet.com), the airline that flies from the heart of London. Enjoy complimentary in-flight service, convenient schedules, all inclusive fares, and no baggage fees from just £131 return. Fly from the centrally located London City Airport, where you can check-in just 15 minutes prior to departure, and arrive at Florence Airport, just 15 minutes from central Florence – stress free from beginning to end.
For more information about this beautiful venue see salviatino.com or read on for details on how to enter this month’s amazing competition!
- Three nights in a deluxe room
- Daily a la carte breakfast
- Complimentary bottle of Champagne on arrival
- Two one-hour spa treatments
- Two return economy flights with CityJet from London to Florence
Just answer this simple question…
What does the flowered terrace overlook?
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Terms and Conditions
• Prize is valid for 12 months • Prize is subject to availability • No cash alternative • Blackout dates apply and include public holidays • Flights must be booked by the end of 2012 but can be taken in 2013 • Winner is responsible for their travel insurance • Winners’ passport must be valid at the time of travel • Full terms and conditions here.