This month, one lucky bride and five hens will win a must-have hen party worth £1,000, courtesy of The Four Seasons hotel in Perthshire.
Set on the picturesque banks of Loch Earn in Scotland, The Four Seasons hotel is the perfect location for a relaxing and fun-filled weekend to remember. The winners will get the chance to enjoy an indulgent chocolate tasting session and try their hand at pink clay pigeon shooting at the fabulous Chesthill Estate in Glen Lyon (chesthill.com). The lucky ladies will also be treated to overnight accommodation, a full Scottish breakfast, and a four-course gourmet dinner in the two AA Rosette Meall Reamhar Restaurant. The talented head chef will also be happy to create a guilt-free menu for those hens who are slimming for the big day. Perfect!
Visit thefourseasonshotel.co.uk for more details on this stunning venue and enter our competition today for your chance to win a break with your best girls!
- Overnight accommodation in a chalet
- A four-course gourmet (and guilt-free) dinner
- Full Scottish breakfast
- Pink clay pigeon shooting at Chesthill Estate in Glen Lyon
- A chocolate tasting session and chocolate treats
For your chance to win, answer this question…
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Terms and conditions
• Competition ends 6th August 2013 • Winner must cover their own travel costs to and from the hotel • The winner will have a year to take their prize • If you do not wish to receive further info, make this clear on your entry • Full terms and conditions here