The wedding photo booth is part wedding favour, part photographer, part entertainment! What better ice breaker than a photo booth to get people talking?
Here are the top 10 reasons to booking a wedding photo booth for your big day…
- FUN! The booth creates so much fun and entertainment for you and your guests. Anything goes behind the curtain. Your true personality really comes out, evident from the photos.
- GUEST BOOK! Have the wedding photo booth with an album and create the funkiest guest book/photo album ever. With their unlimited DOUBLE print service you will have one photo strip pasted in the guest book where your guests can leave a special message next to their photo.
- WEDDING FAVOUR! The photo booth can add loads of fun and can reduce your costs. Give your guests a wedding favour they will actually love and talk about for long while after.
- UNIQUENESS! Everyone wants to have something memorable at their wedding. What’s more memorable than a photo booth? Taking America and Australia by storm, the photo booth has now become a must have at any party function.
- INSTANT MEMORIES! The photo booth prints quicker than you can say “I do”. Instant tangible memories of your big day for you and your guests. Add your names/wedding logo to the photo strip for truly personal service.
- PHOTO-ENTERTAINMENT! Dispose of your disposable cameras, and get with the times with a photo booth. A more fun and practical use of casual photography.
- MORE THAN A PHOTO! You get to see all your photos on the Hellofoto Booths’ website in your very own personal online gallery to share, download and print.
- GET MORE! All their packages include unlimited colour or black and white photos, double prints, prop box, personal logo, longer hire times and an online gallery for the most competitive price on the market.
- NO WORRIES SERVICE! All their packages come with two booth butlers to setup and set down and to assist your guests with the photo booth, allowing you to have one less thing to worry about.
- QUALITY! All your photos will be printed on high quality photo paper with high resolution images.
These top tips were written by the fab people at Hellofoto Booths.
Continue reading below…