The amazing April issue of Wedding Ideas is on sale now! Inside this issue…
- 20 style tweaks under £5 Give your wedding a chic makeover for under a fiver!
- Incredible competitions This month, we’ve got a Hollywood Dreams gown up for grabs, five lucky brides will win Benefit make-up goodies, and one couple will win an amazing honeymoon to Gran Canaria!
- Gorgeous real-life weddings Get inspired by the UK’s best real-life weddings.
- Fabulous subscription offer Get 13 issues of Wedding Ideas delivered to your door every four weeks and receive a free bottle of Fake Bake Self Tan, worth £29.95!
- Fashion, details, planning and beauty tips and ideas The best tips, advice and ideas to help you create a beautiful wedding.
Still the best, and only £3.20, you can pick up your copy of Wedding Ideas magazine at WH Smith, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Boots, Superdrug, Asda and Morrisons as well as independent newsagents nationwide.
If you’re looking for older issues of Wedding Ideas magazine you can find them in our back issues archive here
Also in your April issue…
- Four ways to… Personalise your wedding gown
- 6 of the best… dresses with pretty backs
- Sheer neckline 2013’s hottest bridal trend
- Bridesmaid looks Inspired by the seasons
- 10 steps to… Rochelle’s stunning bridal body
- Hair inspiration How to create two hot hair looks
- Win a stay at Champneys
- Style tweaks under £5 Budget-friendly decoration ideas
- Best ideas blogged! Brilliant DIY ideas you can copy
- DIY or buy? Real-life brides join the debate
- How to make… Pom poms, favours and more!
- 20 fab finds Stylish bridal buys for spring
- Jewellery to suit your dress Find finishing touches in an instant
- Help find my aisle style! Inspiration from four real brides
- Glamorous stationery To suit every style of celebration
- Couture cakes Centrepieces with a designer feel
- Real-life flowers Floral themes that really worked!
- 8 ways to… Add a pop of colour to your day
- Dance of love Ballet theme
- Summer festival Bright ideas
- Military chic Dark blue buys
- Floral touches Chic and pretty
- Warm honey Perfect for autumn
- Gingham Rustic-looking finds
- Very Berry Luxurious rich tones
- Coastal chic Nautical details
- Pretty polka dots Retro fun
- Destination News
- Paris A short-haul escape
- Win a honeymoon… To Gran Canaria, worth £5,000
- Summer chic Vs winter cool What to wear, whatever the climate
- Romantic getaway Huntsham Court in Devon
If you’re looking for older issues of Wedding Ideas magazine you can find them in our back issues archive her