Dads traditionally have a big part to play on your wedding day – not only is it their job to walk you (the bride-to-be) up the aisle, but they’re also obliged to show off their moves as part of the father-daughter dance.
The bride‘s dance with her dad should be one of the most memorable and special moments of the big day, which means choosing the perfect love song is of the utmost importance.
If you need a bit of inspiration, we’ve selected just a few of the best timeless classics to dance to with your old man on your wedding day…
1. ‘My Girl’ by The Temptations
2. ‘Isn’t She Lovely’ by Stevie Wonder
3. ‘Stand By Me’ by Ben E. King
Continue reading below…
4. ‘You’re My Best friend’ by Queen
5. ‘Unforgettable’ by Natalie Cole and Nat King Cole