We know it, and you know it – confetti cones are really popular with brides and grooms. They are the perfect and pretty way to get wedding confetti petals to their guests for that all important confetti shot.
The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company has just unveiled their new collections of Personalised and Patterned Confetti Cones designed to offer a more personal choice alongside their Classic and Coloured Cones.
Fill each one with a handful of petals and everyone has their confetti ready for the big moment! With so much choice, their advice is simple: consider your wedding style and choose the confetti cones and petals that you love best.
A quick guide to confetti cones:
- All Confetti Cones are sold empty in Packs of 10, costing £9.50
- You will need to buy 1 Pint of Petals to fill 10 Cones
- Your Confetti Cones will arrive assembled – simply place a handful of petals in each cone. We usually suggest giving this job to a bridesmaid or your mum!
- Delphiniums & Wildflowers and Small Rose Petals will sit prettily in the cones and both flutter really well for the big moment!
- Cones measure approximately 17cm in height and 5cm across at the opening
- You’ll need to stand your Confetti Cones in something – The Real Flower Petal Confetti Company have three different wedding baskets and a specially designed cone box you can use to display your confetti cones.
- For 10 Cones – Small White Rectangular Basket, £8.00
- For 20 Cones – Oval Basket, £8.50 or Rectangular Basket, £9, or White Box, £6.50
Visit confettidirect.co.uk to get yours now!