Looking for wedding inspiration for summer 2015? You’ll love this styled shoot created by Planned for Perfection‘s Jane Riddell and friends…
Inspired by her love for England, American wedding photographer Caitlin approached luxury wedding planner, Jane Riddell, who works alongside Wedding Ideas very own Rachel Morgan, as an advisory board member for The UK Academy of Wedding and Event Planning. Caitlin asked Jane to create a very English styled photoshoot for her to photograph during her trip to England last summer – and here’s what she came up with!
“Combining the backdrop of an historic English manor house in an idyllic Cotswold countryside with beautiful pastel colours, gorgeous models and wedding dresses from one of England’s finest dress designers, this shoot really is the epitome of the English country garden wedding,” says Jane.
Caitlin arrived at Bibury Court in Gloucestershire, to what she described as ‘one of the most beautiful shoots that I’ve ever seen’. And we can certainly see what she means! From the gorgeous wedding dresses from British designer Charlotte Balbier to the delicate floral stationery designs from award-winning Lucy Ledger, this wedding theme has it all and is perfect inspiration for couples tying the knot next year. See more below!
English country garden photoshoot
English Country Garden shoot
- Photography: www.cjkvisuals.com
- Wedding Planner and Stylist: www.plannedforperfection.co.uk
- Florist and styling props: www.lilyfeefloraldesigns.co.uk
- Stationery: www.lucyledger.com
- Hair and MUA: www.heidivincehair.co.uk
- Wedding dresses: Charlotte Balbier from Wedding Days of Cheltenham
- Menswear: www.groomswear.co.uk
- Wedding cake: www.curtisandcocakes.co.uk
- Wedding transport: www.morrisminorweddings.co.uk
- Wedding venue: www.bilburycourt.com