Get all your guests talking with these stylish cocktail stirrers – they’re super cheap and incredibly easy to make. Wedding planner and event stylist Michelle Kelly from Pocketful of Dreams takes us through it! This is perfect if you’re planning a DIY wedding.
What you’ll need
- Wooden lollipop sticks
- Grosgrain ribbon
How to make it
- Buy some wooden or lollipop sticks – craft stores often have them for around £2.50 for 100.
- Choose a grosgrain ribbon, as it’s a little sturdier than other types of ribbon, and cut to the desired length. A 10cm length should work.
- Join the ends of the ribbon together to create a loop and then feed the ends through the loop to secure around your stick.
- Finally, trim each end into an inverted point.
- Add to the drinks and enjoy!
For more fab DIY wedding tutorials – click here!