The amazing July issue of Wedding Ideas is on sale NOW! Inside this issue…
- The 50 most asked bridal questions We answer the most common questions brides ask throughout the stages of planning their wedding.
- Incredible competitions This month we’ve got a Lillian Mayro gown worth £2,000, bridesmaid dresses from True Bride worth £750, and a once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon to Morocco up for grabs, plus much, much more!
- The UK’s best real-life weddings Over 50 pages of real wedding stories, photos and advice.
- A brilliant subscription offer Get 13 issues of Wedding Ideas delivered to your door every four weeks for only £20.13 this month!
- Best of British! We reveal all about the top bridal dress designers, homegrown in the UK.
- Fashion, details, planning and beauty tips and ideas The best tips, advice and ideas to help you create a beautiful wedding
Also in your July issue…
- Best of British Top names reveal their 2014 dress predictions
- Dream dress quiz Find your aisle style
- Colourful bridesmaids From bold and beautiful to pastel perfection
- Nicola Anne
- Mark Lesley
- Trudy Lee
- True Bride
- Steal Adele’s look Tips for a 50s-inspired style
- Win a cosmetic makeover! Worth £1,000
- Colour clinic Hairstyles for every shade
- Slimming World Summer eating plan
- 50 most-asked planning questions We answer your queries
- Facebook brides Planning stories, revealed!
- 100 saving tricks… from our tweet mates
- How to plan the perfect party Top tips for a rocking wedding reception
- The coolest reception ideas Make your day even more memorable with these tips
- 20 fab finds Our summer essentials
- Seasonal jewellery Finishing touches for spring through to winter
- How to theme your accessories Vintage or modern? You decide…
- Ice cream stationery Dreamy designs in six delicious shades
- Themed stationery
- Glastonbury festival Our fun theme of the month
- Perfect peach A pretty pastel palette
- Sunflowers Bright summer ideas
- Make it personal Monogram designs
- Snow White A fairytale winter scheme
- Boho bride Create a laid-back vibe
- Young love Perfect for childhood sweethearts!
- Marie Antoinette French-inspired finds
- Purple passion Hot colour trend alert!
- Wizard of Oz Bold bridal buys
- Dubai A review of this magical Middle Eastern destination
- Win a honeymoon! Your chance to win a trip to Morocco worth £3,000
- How to plan a wedding in Italy A day in the life of a wedding planner
- Turquoise Holidays Fab reader offer when you book your honeymoon
- Romantic Getaway