Say hello to the beautiful new April 2015 issue…
- Only £2.99!
- 50 pages of real brides!
- 100s of savvy planning tips!
- Hot hairstyles to try at home!
- Accessorise in style!
- Lots of DIY tutorials!
- Four brides reveal their wedding budgets!
- Over £10K worth of prizes to be won!
- Subscribe for only £6!
Pick up your copy for just £2.99 at WHSmith, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Boots, Superdrug, Asda and Morrisons as well as independent newsagents nationwide.
Also in this issue…
Competitions and Reader Offers
- Win your dress from Courtyard Bridal Boutique
- Win your bridal accessories thanks to Rainbow Club
- Win three Multiway Dresses from In One Clothing
- Win a photobooth from Giggle Booth
- Win an amazing honeymoon to Mauritius
- Red carpet bridal – Steal these celeb’s award-winning styles
- Plus-size dresses – 10 of the best designs to show off your curves
- Match your theme – Style your maids in these gorgeous gowns
- Sparkle vs lace – We have the perfect shoes for your day
- Maggie Sottero
- Amanda Wyatt
- True Bride
- Bridal body prep – Get your perfect bridal body with our guide
- 40 fab hair ideas – Check out these gorgeous big-day looks
- Pip & Paul – Blush and gold glitter
- Lindsey & Matt – Fresh ivory and blue
- Natalie & Mark – Lakeside celebration
- Wendy & Neal – Rustic navy
- Amy & Jamie – Relaxed countryside
- Syndoni & Peter – Afternoon tea
- Serena & Simon – Vintage pink and sage
- Helen & Bradley – British seaside
- Sophie & Tom – Star Wars meets vintage
- Amy & Thea – Coastal colour
- Guess our budget! – Four brides with very different budgets
- Unique venues – We’ve found 10 special venues you’ll love
- Guest list dilemmas – Can’t decide who to invite to your day? Read this!
- Involve your groom – Here’s how your man can help out
- Awards party – See all the pics from The British Wedding Awards
- Kat Williams Q&A – We interview the editor of the new Rock N Roll Bride magazine
- 20 fab finds – This month’s best buys
- Best bridal gems – 50 fab jewellery ideas
- Stationery match – Match your wedding details to your personality
- Centrepieces – We love these gorgeous table centre ideas
- Cake decorating – Check out these yummy cake ideas
- DIY cake tutorial – Make your own painted cookie favours
- Eclectic floral – Moodboard of the month
- Autumn woodland – Be inspired by Autumn
- Pink and navy – Preppy colour combo
- Sicilian sunshine – Lemon yellow touches
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Classic movie inspiration
- Easter pastels – Sweet Spring shades
- Peacock feathers – Shake a tail feather
- Lavender love – A huge trend for 2015
- Peach and gold – Peach and metallic tones
- Fun at the fair – Sweets and bright lights
- Celebrity honeymoons – Destination hotspots loved by the A-list
- Romantic getaway – We review Hainan, China
- Win a honeymoon! – Don’t miss your chance to win a trip to Mauritius worth £6,600