Shangri-La, one of London’s most iconic hotels. Not least because it occupies 18 floors of The Shard, but also due to its unwavering standards and most recently its collaboration with sustainability pioneer, Skydiamond.
The first of its kind, Skydiamond creates negative emission diamonds enabled by nature. Using the four elements of the sky; CO2, Wind, Sun and Rain, the magical process captures atmospheric carbon and uses renewable energy to create a certifiable stone, emitting purer oxygen back out into the English countryside than it originally pulled in.
Both luxury companies have come together to create the ultimate experience geared towards enhancing milestones, so naturally we had to share their elusive engagement offering.
The Skydiamond Celebration
After having had a personalised consultation with the Skydiamond concierge team, guests can choose between either a diamond ring with a setting of their choice, or a standalone diamond to personalise later.
If guests are looking for an entirely unique diamond, Skydiamond can tailor make a diamond over 1.5 carats to reflect an individual’s personal preferences. The experience also grands guests an exclusive price on all diamonds and jewellery.
Guests have the option to stay in a luxury room or suite, kitted out by the dedicated Shangri-La Celebrations Butler, taking care of all arrangements to plan the perfect in-room surprise.
With every finer detail taken care of, guests are invited to toast their occasion with a bottle of champagne, and three-course dinner made of locally sourced ingredients, served in the privacy of their room. The following morning, breakfast is served at TĪNG Restaurant for the newly engaged couple.
What does the Skydiamond Celebration include?
- A dedicated Shangri-La Celebrations Butler to help plan the most perfect special moment
- Optional access to the romantic proposal planning experts The Proposers for any extra special surprises
- A one-night stay, starting from a Deluxe City View Room, with the option to upgrade to a selected room or suite
- A bottle of Champagne
- A sustainable, locally sourced ‘Rooted in Nature’ three-course dinner for two served in the privacy of the guests’ room
- Breakfast at TĪNG Restaurant
- A consultation with Sky Diamond’s Concierge team who can discuss diamond purchase options ahead of the celebration.
- Shangri-La guests receive an exclusive price for all diamonds and jewellery on the Skydiamond site, as well as access to a special Shangri-La diamond showcase, or the option to have a diamond ring tailor made.
- Optional add-on sustainable celebratory room decorations
Rates start from £1,200 per night. Note the diamonds are sold separately. To book the experience, visit shangrilaexperiences.com/skydiamond
- A Honeymoon in the Bahamas: Sandals Royal Bahamian Review
- 11 of the Most Beautiful Flower Ideas for Your Autumn Wedding
- Why Portman Marylebone is the Ultimate Wedding Preparation Destination