Touches of delicate peach and gold get a geometric uplift with an opulent Moroccan edge photographed and styled by Philippa Sian Photography.
Follow these top tips for styling your wedding day for everything from posing for your photographs to matching florals and how to bring together old world culture with modern spring blooms.
- Remember to pick your bouquet back up for your couples portraits – it will give you something natural to do with your hands.
2. Cake design has seen everything from watercolour to chalkboard effects, to the gravity-defying, gold painted geometric design. If simple and subtle details are your vision, don’t be afraid to make a showstopper of your cake and experiment with a range of patterns and techniques, layers and textures to make it as personal to you as possible. This is one you can definitely go all out on and will wow!
SHOP on trend geometric details vases to disperse amongst trestle style wedding tables or one larger and one smaller on a circular table. Fill these with succulents, flower heads, foliage, fairy lights and tea lights.
3. Guarantee impressive reception tables by topping them with details in a range of heights, from tall candlesticks to long, leafy runners and even handmade flower head and foliage streamers to hang above your table centres.
SHOP candles and runner foliage/florals
4. If trailing vines, leaves and flowers will fill your bouquet, why not recreate the same style in miniature for your groom’s buttonhole?
5. Trendy succulents and peach peonies soften and contrast well with metallic geometric structures and terranium vases.
SHOP artificial peony stems and roses if buying in large numbers for ease and impact!
6. Ornate, gold rimmed goblets teamed with colour co-ordinated cutlery, plate chargers and chiavari chairs complete this lavish and luxurious reception style.
SHOP gold plated and tinted table decor
7. Don’t be afraid to go for a contemporary take on a glamorous theme, even if your venue is a period property.
DESIGN AND STYLING Philippa Sian Photography
CO-ORD AND PAPER CRAFT The Wedding Spark
VENUE Hampton Court House
FLOWERS Cherfold Flowers
CAKE The Custom Cake Boutique
STATIONERY Hip Hip Hooray
SILK RIBBON Kate Cullen
TABLE/DINNER WARE HIRE Duchess & Butler
HAIR PIECES Tilly Thomas Lux
RINGS The London Victorian Ring Company
DRESSES Limor Rosen at Luella’s Boudoir
BOW TIE Mrs Bow Tie
MAKEUP Patricia Soper
HAIR Litsa Yiatros
TERRANIUMS The Urban Botanist
CATERING Mimosa Deli
MODELS Ben Milne and Bianca Valea
DESIGN AND STYLING Fleur & Fig