To celebrate the launch of the Paper Perfect Wedding Workshop. The Paper Girls are offering Wedding Ideas readers the chance to win a place at the October workshop.
Award winning stationery designers Abigail Warner and Lucy Ledger have joined together to run workshops for savvy brides and grooms. Create beautiful bespoke stationery that represents your perfect day while keeping to that all important budget.
On Saturday 27th October they will be hosting one workshop this year in Birmingham. Limited to just 8 places.
The Paper Perfect Wedding Workshop
- How to create beautiful bespoke DIY stationery with help and support
- Photoshop and Illustrator basics
- Inspiration and how to design a perfect moodboard for your stationery that works with your wedding colour scheme and theme
- Backgrounds and textures
- Typography basics
- Design assets for you explained (backgrounds, illustrations, and fonts)
- Creating and setting your bespoke artwork for your invitations
- Templates for Save the Dates, Orders of Service, Table Plan, Name/ Table settings and Thank yous
- Proofing and printing
- Picking paper stocks and envelopes
How much will it cost?
How many spaces are there?
What’s the location?
And what date is all this happening?
Saturday October 27th 2012
The only request is that you bring a WIFI enabled PC or MAC, you will be supplied with a complimentary USB drive filled with designs and templates.
To celebrate the launch of the Paper Perfect Wedding Workshop. The Paper Girls are offering Wedding Ideas readers the chance to win one of three places on the workshop.
To enter, just leave a comment below telling us a bit about your big day and why you should be selected.
Lucy ledger and Abigail Warner have chosen their winners!
The winners are –
- Kirsty Wormall
- Jordan Cook
- Leanne (Teeny Tiny)
Terms and conditions
• Travel and accommodation not included • Must be able to travel on the Paper Perfect Wedding Workshop date – the winning tickets are non-transferable • Design elements shared on the day are for personal use only and cannot be used in any commercial capacity • You must bring with you a Wifi enabled PC laptop/Macbook to participate fully in the design class