Do you want a beautiful and bright wedding theme? Be inspired by this Tuscan Charm styled shoot.
If you want to stand out from the pastel crowd, a bright wedding theme is where it’s at! Go bold, bright and beautiful for your spring or summer wedding and you won’t regret it. Especially if you take some inspiration from this gorgeous styled shoot. We’ll let the creator, Amy Thorne from Amaranthyne Weddings and Events explain…
“Myself and florist Sophie Cullumbine of Sophie’s Flower Company wanted to create a bright styled shoot after being inspired by Sophie’s mum, who was getting married at the stunning Langar Hall,” says Amy.
“As soon as we both met at the venue, Tuscany and lashings of colour were the images that came into our minds. Sophie’s mum was having a carnival-inspired wedding theme the day after the shoot, so because of this, the colours could be adapted slightly for our Tuscan Charm vision.”
“Shortly afterwards I contacted Jenny, the photographer, Elizabeth Stuart and Vow Bridal and following that all of the other suppliers came on board. Thanks to Sophie, our last-minute model issues were rectified, too!”
“Everything was just so gorgeous and colourful, a perfect spring day at a beautiful venue with a team of super creative and talented suppliers. Citrus fruits and grapes really added to the table styling and Elizabeth Stuart’s beautiful chic and timeless wedding dresses fitted the theme perfectly.”
We love this statement style – would have you have a bright wedding theme like this? Let us know!
Check out our gallery!
Suppliers for this Tuscan-inspired styled shoot were…
- Planner and Organiser: Amy Thorne of Amaranthyne Weddings and Events
- Photographer: Jenny Duckworth of Foxglove Wedding Photography
- Flowers / Table Styling: Sophie’s Flower Company
- Dresses: (Fiorella and Avril from White Label Collection) Elizabeth Stuart
- Suit: (Navy Mohair Morning Suit) and Cravats (Lime, Turquoise and Orange) Vow Bridal
- Hair Adornment: (Entwined Beaded Branch Comb) Klaire van Elton Bridal Adornments
- Hair and Make-up: Rachel Liney
- Parasol: (Ivory Bridal Flower Time) Love Umbrellas
- Seating Plan: Kate Francis Illustration
- Macaroons: Amy Bryan – Private Catering
- Models: Becky Louise Edwards and James Dexter Stacey
- Venue: Langar Hall