You’re sporting a sparkling new ring on your finger and you’ve ditched the boyfriend/girlfriend label in favour of fiancés… eek, you’re officially engaged!
And while that of course means lots of Champagne, proposal stories and congratulations, it also means you’ve got the biggest event of your lives to date to plan. Brace yourselves!
Have you ever organised such an important celebration before? Co-ordinating outfits, flowers, catering and transport between multiple venues? For 100 people? And that’s without even considering how much you might need to budget…
There’s a reason that wedding planning is a profession of it’s own, so don’t panic if you feel a little out of your depth.
Make this Little Wedding Planner your bridal bible and you’ll soon be on track to a blissful big day. There are only 300 to give away, though, so grab your FREE copy now and get planning:
Wedding planning can be enough to stress out even the most chilled out of couples… until they get their hands on our fabulous (and free!) Little Wedding Planner, that is!
From etiquette to seating plans and budgets to ball gowns, we take away the overwhelm wedding planning can bring, one simple step at a time. With the help of the Little Wedding Planner, you’ll have your hopes, plans and dreams for the day wrapped up on time and (hopefully!) on budget.
Use the Little Wedding Planner to:
- Find your dream wedding dress with ease
- 10 questions to ask at your bridal boutique
- Help for your hair, makeup and accessories
- 10 things to ask your stationer
- Sample invitation wording for every family scenario
- How to make the most of your wedding budget
- 10 things to ask your venue
- Styling tips to make sure your wedding stands out
- 8 ideas for decorating your venue
- Final checklist to make sure nothing is forgotten
- 12 finishing touches your family and friends will love
- PLUS monthly calendar countdowns to keep you on track!