Get yourself down to the shops – the March issue of Wedding Ideas is out now!
Wedding Ideas March issue is out now!
While last year’s catwalks were undeniably dominated by the drama and grandeur of royal-wedding fever, the runways for 2020 offered up a fresh take on the classics.
Full and frothy skirts in the form of tulle tiers, ruffles and feathers delivered ballgown beauty with movement; thigh-high slits contrasted with long lace sleeves for just a hint of leg that needn’t be reserved for the after-party; and capes, offering a striking alternative to a traditional veil.
While no doubt one of the more fun elements of the wedding-planning process, we know just how difficult finding the right dress can be. In this issue, we’ve pored over every outfit that hit the 2020 bridal catwalks to deliver you our ultimate edit, so sit back and enjoy as we bring the frow to you!
INSIDE THE WEDDING IDEAS LATEST ISSUE:
- Wedding dresses: Shop it, style it, treasure it – flick through our edit of 2020 wedding dress trends.
- Bridal beauty: Get that flawless glow in time for the big day with our roundup of the best bridal skincare products.
- Your planning dilemmas, solved: How to set boundaries for pushy pals or overbearing parents.
- Venue tips: Want an alfresco big day? Get inspired with these beautiful outdoor venues.
- Honeymoons: From hidden gems in Morocco, to untold luxury in Monaco, we’ve got your post-wedding getaway covered.