Get yourself down to the shops – the April issue of Wedding Ideas is out now!
Wedding Ideas April issue is out now!
Whether you’re newly engaged (congratulations!) or knee-deep in wedding plans, you might already be feeling the pressure to look and feel your best at a time when stress levels can be at an all-time high.
It’s important to take care of yourself. To make sure that you start your bridal journey with your best foot forward – and we’re here to help with that!
There’s so many other snippets to be inspired by this month: we highlight some of the UK’s most beautiful eco venues; medical facialist Renée Lapino talks about the link between skin health and the gut; and author and life coach Lucy Sheridan reveals why, and how we can avoid social pressures.
In addition, the issue is packed with dreamy dresses, mother of the bride outfits, real weddings, décor ideas, the hottest honeymoons and more. Happy planning!
INSIDE THE WEDDING IDEAS LATEST ISSUE:
- Wedding dresses: We spotlight the biggest trend set to hit the catwalks of London Bridal Fashion Week.
- Bridal beauty: From self-care tips to feel-good buys, here’s all you need to get your big-day glow on.
- Save or splurge? The bridal beauty treatments that are worth the big bucks (and those that aren’t).
- Venue tips: Set your sights on some of the UK’s most eco-friendly wedding venues.
- Honeymoons: We round up on the dreamiest resort spas for newlyweds.