Say hello to the brand new November issue of Wedding Ideas! Inside this issue…
- Still Only £2.99!
- Luxury prizes worth £1,000s to be won inside!
- Top TRENDS fashion guide to your DREAM dress
- How to make your wedding a show-stopping sucess!
- 12 pages of our best NEW themes to inspire your look including Dreamy dove grey, Royal Opera and Winter brights
- We bring you new season bridal styles straight from the National Wedding Show!
- The stunning ‘Unforgettably Me’ Ian Stuart Collection
- COLOUR COUTURE for your best dressed maids!
- Beautiful bridal Lingerie for every shape
- Which of our real wedding couples menu’s take your fancy?!
Pick up your copy for just £2.99 at WHSmith, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Boots, Superdrug, Asda and Morrisons as well as independent newsagents nationwide.
PLUS you can now purchase a copy of the latest issue online at
The Chelsea Magazine company
What to look out for in the November issue…
WIN your DREAM dress with True Bride worth £1,400!
WIN beautiful bridal shoes by Kari C. worth up to £500!
WIN a made-to-measure suit for your groom with Richard Thompson worth £850!
WIN your wedding day photography with MJBPhoto worth £2,000!
WIN a romantic New Forest getaway at Rhinefield House worth £400!
WIN a pampering mini break to Ibiza worth £500!
The National Wedding show catwalk wonders in bridal
Colours for your maids!
Hottest shoe styles in Ivory or white!
A match made in heaven – Bridal Lingerie
Stacey & Jack – Vintage and pastel-coloured and Choccywoccydoodah Cake!
Catherine & Ryan – Bright pink peonies for an intimate wedding
Louise & Phil – A Fall Wedding in London
Helen & David – A traditional wedding with a three-tier pin ombre cake
Annie & Darren – A woodland wedding in the Cotswolds
Hayley & Ross – A multi-coloured fiesta of flowers and origami
Sarah & Chris – A monochrome Hollywood glamour theme
Kirsty & Matt – A pastel colour palette and floating candle centre-pieces
Siobhan & Jason – Pink and white blooms and hanging lanterns
Kirsty & Warwick – Lavender and pink and a herb seating plan
Susana & Richard– A portugese Wedding with yellow details
Leanne & Dan – A royal blue wedding inspired by Portuguese tiles
Nail your wedding speech – with these tips!
Readings to suit every couple
How to make your wedding a show-stopper
Harvest festival style shoot
The mother of the bride role
Shapes for your bouquet
The best jewellery buys for every budget
Top Stationery styles
A floral feast of cakes by The Blushing Cook!
Dreamy dove Grey
The best honeymoons off the beaten track
Fall in love with Wood Norton
Magic in Marrakech
Make Marmaris your dream destination