Say hello to the brand new October issue of Wedding Ideas! Inside this issue…
- Still Only £2.99!
- £14,000 + worth of prizes to be won inside!
- The ultimate A-Z of BRIDESMAIDS!
- STYLE your GIRLS – Pairing bridal gowns with BRIDESMAIDS dresses to help you pick the perfect combination!
- 12 pages of our best NEW themes including Great Gatsby, Tiffany blue and Whimsical Woodland!
- Beautiful BOHO hair for BRIDES!
- Strawberries and cream colours and vintage rose in this months FAB FINDS
- EXCLUSIVE DESIGNER INTERVIEW – Amanda Wyatt and the all new ‘She Walks with beauty’ dress Collection
- The BEST BEAUTY BUYS this month!
- The Social Edit and what the team LOVE this month!
Pick up your copy for just £2.99 at WHSmith, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Boots, Superdrug, Asda and Morrisons as well as independent newsagents nationwide.
PLUS you can now purchase a copy of the latest issue online at
The Chelsea Magazine company
What to look out for in the October issue…
WIN £500 towards your bridal wardrobe!
WIN three multiway bridesmaid dresses worth £450!
WIN a bridal make-up package with BEAUT worth £500!
WIN a luxury hen party stay at One Warwick Park worth £700!
WIN bridal accessories and jewellery with Vintage Styler: 7 prizes worth £69 each!
WIN an indulgent stay at Gisborough Hall worth £900!
WIN a two-night stay at The Talbot worth £460!
WIN a five-night Maldives honeymoon worth £8965!
WIN an intimate honeymoon to Thailand worth £1500!
Match your maids to your dream dress
An exclusive collection with Ronald Joyce
Style his guys to suit your girls!
Hottest heels AND flats for brides
Tori & Nick – Bright and blousy blooms of lilac and pink
Sophie & Rav – A bold and bright orange and blue look wedding
Tamsin & Simon – Peach, Ivory and silvery foliage for a winter wedding
Sophie & Jake – An emerald scheme for a woodland inspired day
Gina & Alex – Gina’s something blue became the memory for her mum on her big day
Louise & Robert – Ivory florals and Teal blue decor
Emma & Simon – Rustic details in an outdoor haven
Helen & Paul – Mint coloured bridesmaids dresses and tables named after mountains.
Anna & James – Gypsophilia table jars and cobalt blue details
Katie & Sam – A winter wonderland wedding with woodland foliage, mistletoe and roses
Marie & Duncan – fluffy cream, dusky pink and dainty lace
Lauren & Adam – Palm trees and pastels in Phuket
Axnoller Barn shoot
Four seasons shoot
Top 10 creative wedding Photos
Glam POP shoot in stunning St Ives
Who should you invite?
Wow-factor wedding cakes made in Harrogate
Beautiful buttonholes and bridesmaid bouquets
Accessories for every wedding theme
Alice in Wonderland
Starry nights at Ardanaiseig, Scotland
Beachside luxury at The Cary arms
Short haul honeymoon spots