Jimmy’s Farm is excited to reveal its new bespoke wedding packages. Nestled in the heart of the Suffolk countryside, amidst ancient woodland and the charming working farm, Jimmy’s 17th Century barn is the perfect location to celebrate your marriage.
The barn has been renovated to offer a stylish and contemporary feel with a spacious interior, whilst still maintaining its rustic beauty and charm. With capacity for 120 people for a sit down meal, or 150 guests for drinks and canapés, it can comfortably accommodate wedding groups both large and small.
Seasonal produce from the farm is used to create the wedding breakfast, including gourmet canapés and a two course meal from £22.25 per guest, or a buffet menu for up to £29.50 per guest. Jimmy’s Farm prides itself on its farming values, and this is reflected in the exclusively British yield and the seasonal menu on offer. Wedding parties are able to choose from a selection of options and attend a tasting session prior to the wedding in order to create their perfect meal.
Welcome drinks including champagne, Pimms and cider are all available on request, and the farm can also provide a licensed bar until 11pm, or 12am at an additional cost. To pair with your meal, a varied wine list is available or alternatively guests can bring their own wine or champagne, subject to a corkage charge. Couples can also book a band or DJ to enhance the party atmosphere and lure their guests on to the dance floor.
As well as a stunning location, Jimmy’s Farm offers a wedding planning service. If requested, a dedicated planner will be assigned to liaise with the bride and groom throughout the planning stages, to ensure that the big day is everything that they envisage it to be. The team is able to cater for virtually all requests, making each celebration entirely unique and unforgettable.
Jimmy’s Farm guarantees the ideal wedding in a beautiful British setting. Family and friends are free to explore the enchanted farm and its surroundings, creating wonderful memories in a truly unique location.
“My wife Caela & I held our wedding reception on the farm and it was a fantastic day. We were chauffeured up the farm lane in our pink tractor for a champagne reception in the gardens. Whilst we had our photographs taken, friends and family mingled over canapés and live music from a local acoustic duo which added to the chilled out atmosphere. It was a beautiful summer’s day, which was great for the kids who were able to run about and not worry about getting under anyone’s feet. We had a sit down meal in a giant tipi decorated with meadow flowers and fairy lights, followed by a big knees-up with a great band, dancing, beer and fireworks. It was exactly what we had planned – a really fun, country wedding with all the trimmings, and has made for some brilliant memories. It was obvious from then on we should open it up for other couples to make their own.”
We love holding weddings at Jimmy’s Farm. We’re really lucky in that we have so much scope to make your wedding visions a reality. Catering is a real treat, being overseen by our head chef, Jon Gay and his team, who source the best local ingredients to come up with something really special. We also have a wealth of places you can hold your reception, no matter the size of the party. We offer a completely bespoke service, so come to us with your ideas. We’ve had brides in their wellies having photos taken in our ancient woodland, hog roasts in our gardens, an ice-cream van in the herb garden – wherever your imagination takes you we can work to make it a reality.
Magical winter wedding
• A candle-lit, celebrant-led blessing in our rustic roundhouse, festooned with holly, ivy and seasonal flowers
• Champagne reception with canapés
• Formal, 3-course meal in our 17th Century converted barn restaurant, followed by a fantastic party!
Country chic shindig
• Celebrant-led blessing in our magical woodland clearing.
• Enjoy champagne and canapés in our beautiful gardens. Add to the atmosphere with some live music.
• Enjoy a hog roast and some delicious accompaniments from our restaurant in a giant teepee, festooned with seasonal flowers.
• Later on, kick off your shoes and enjoy a knees-up with a band, bar and homemade bangers.
Great Barn butterflies and barbecue bash
• Celebrant-led blessing in our tropical butterfly house (seasonally dependant)
• Cocktail reception and canapés in the flower gardens
• Sit down reception in our 17th Century barn-conversion restaurant with our legendary barbecue platters. Never have you seen a feast like it! Metre-long platters of the finest, home-reared ribs, sausages and burgers, accompanied by a delicious array of salads and breads. Why not pop open a keg of beer to wash it down?
• In the evening, let your hair down with a party “