How To Write The Perfect Wedding Card Message
Whether you want to send off the happy couple with a formal wedding message, or something funny like, “better you than me!”, Personal Creations share their quick and easy step-by-step guide for how to personalise your wedding card message for every type of couple!
How to Craft Your Message
Follow these steps to craft a thoughtful wedding card message:
Step 1: congratulate
- Congratulations, you two
- So excited for you! I’ve been waiting for this moment since you two started dating.
Step 2: wish them well
- May your life together be filled with precious moments.
- You two are perfect for each other. I look forward to watching you continue to grow as a couple.
Check out these fun wedding wishes advice cards to pop on your wedding tables!
Step 3: share a memory
- I remember when you first met! We knew it was a match made in heaven.
- Remember when you used to talk about meeting your prince charming? Now you’ve found him!
Step 4: thank them
- Thank you for inviting us be part of this joyous day.
- I’m so glad I got to witness you two tie the knot!
Step 5: sign off
- Best wishes today and always
- Best of luck!
- Have a great honeymoon
Get TOO personal
Be genuine, but don’t write anything you wouldn’t want other to see
Write An Entire Story
Keep it short and sweet, since the happy couple likely have alot of cards to read!
Make Spelling Errors
Make sure to spell check your message and get both names correct