Add some wedding pretty to your stationery with this DIY hack by wedding stylist and designer Nina Marika! We love the idea of a wallpaper inspired Order of Service!
What you’ll need
- Garden twine
- A4 paper for inserts
- A4 adhesive label sheets
- Tea bags
- Small pot
- Decorative craft stamp
- Using a ruler, fold your chosen A4 piece of wallpaper in half.
- Insert your order of service, an easy way to do this is using a word document printed at home.
- Tie the sheets together with the twine, adding some rustic charm.
- To get that vintage look, soak teabags in a bow for one hour then, using a brush, tea stain the A4 adhesive label sheets.
- Hand write or stamp your chosen words onto the label – chosen words onto the label – save time by printing them out in your favourite front. A craft stamp adds a pretty final touch.
- Using a ruler, tear the self-adhesive sheet into your chosen size, peel the adhesive and stick to the front of your order of service.