Add some wedding pretty to your stationery with this DIY hack by wedding stylist and designer Nina Marika! We love the idea of a wallpaper inspired Order of Service!
What you’ll need
- Garden twine
- A4 paper for inserts
- A4 adhesive label sheets
- Tea bags
- Small pot
- Decorative craft stamp
- Using a ruler, fold your chosen A4 piece of wallpaper in half.
- Insert your order of service, an easy way to do this is using a word document printed at home.
- Tie the sheets together with the twine, adding some rustic charm.
- To get that vintage look, soak teabags in a bow for one hour then, using a brush, tea stain the A4 adhesive label sheets.
- Hand write or stamp your chosen words onto the label – chosen words onto the label – save time by printing them out in your favourite front. A craft stamp adds a pretty final touch.
- Using a ruler, tear the self-adhesive sheet into your chosen size, peel the adhesive and stick to the front of your order of service.
For more fabulous DIY hacks visit Nina Marika’s website! We also have tons of great DIY ideas to help save you £££s.
Continue reading below…