Wedding stylist and designer Nina Marika shows us this pretty take on one of this year’s top trends, suitable for any DIY novice! This is the perfect decoration if you’re planning a glitzy, sparkly or glamorous wedding…
- PVA glue
- Two small dishes
- Glue fun
- Get one dish of PVA glue and another of glitter.
- Dip the tip of the feather into the glue, before then dipping it into the glitter fish.
- Repeat the steps for all your remaining feathers, leaving each feather to dry on newspaper once complete.
- Once your feathers are dry put a dab of hot glue on the end of each feather and stick them to the string, placing each one about three inches apart. Be careful not to touch the glue until it has cooled.
- Now that all the feathers are hung on a string you are ready to hang your garland up.
Why not incorporate fairy lights to add even more atmosphere? See more DIY tutorials right here!