We teamed up with bareMinerals to bring your a step by step guide to achieving that, ever-popular, romantic look with your wedding make up. It’s one of the key bridal beauty looks for 2015, so check out these steps from international make up artist, SJ Froom…
Get the romantic look
For a gorgeous matte complexion…
- First smooth Oil Control Primetime Foundation Primer all over the face, and follow by buffing Matte Foundation all over the complexion
- Follow with Correcting Concealer on blemishes, redness and dark circles, and then for a fresh wide-awake look, add some Well Rested Face and Eye Brightener around the eyes, on highs of your cheekbones, the centre of your nose, the tip of your chin, and from the sides of your nose to the corners of your mouth
- Finish by buffing Touch Up Veil on the T-Zone
For the eyes…
- Groom your brows using the brush from Universal Brow Styler, then fill in and extend your brows
- Smooth 5-in-1 BB Cream Eyeshadow in Blushing Pink from lash to crease and top with READY 4.0 in The Dream Sequence
- Take 500 Thread Count and buff under the brow, follow with either Romp or Boudoir from lash to crease and then buff Night Cap around the top and bottom of the lash line
- Top with Lasting Line Eyeliner in Endless Orchid on the top lash line, and then add two coast of Lash Domination Mascara and one coat of Locked & Coated Waterproof Topcoat
For the finishing touches…
- Buff READY Blush in The Faux Pas on the apples of your cheeks
- Take Marvelous Moxie Lipliner in Thrilled and line whole lip, following with lipstick in Get Ready, and top that with Hypnotist lipgloss
Led by Head of Education Anna-Marie McCann-Ellerington, the bareMinerals team of expertly trained beauty ambassadors will once again create stunning bridal make up looks for The National Wedding Show Catwalk, and provide essential advice for achieving a flawless wedding look in the Top 10 Tips at The Wedding Theatre.
In addition, the bareMinerals team will be sharing their invaluable advice on everything to help you achieve complexion perfection and make up that lasts all day, as well as offering free make-unders in stores nationwide.
With inspirational feature areas and over 300 experts specialising in everything from designer dresses and dazzling venue décor to fabulous floristry and honeymoon hideaways, The National Wedding Show is the ultimate destination to try, buy, book and hire everything you need for your big day. bareMinerals will be at all key dates!
To book your tickets for The National Wedding Show, visit nationalweddingshow.co.uk or call the ticket hotline on 0844 8740486.