The countdown to Christmas has officially begun with our 12 Days of Wedding Ideas Competitions. We’re giving away one prize for each day in the 12 Days before Christmas – here’s what you can win on day five.
Christmas Competitions Day Five: Win a Romantic Mini-Break in Cappadocia
On the fifth day of our Christmas competitions we’re bringing you another ridiculously romantic minibreak. We’ve teamed with argos in Cappadocia to giveaway a three-night minimoon in the famous Turkish hotspot.
One of the world’s most magical destinations known for its distinctive fairy chimneys, honeycombed hills and mystical atmosphere, argos in Cappadocia hotel in central Turkey is nestled on the ancient hilltop village of Uçhisar and built within a 2000-year-old network of ancient ruins, caves and underground tunnels. Authentically Anatolian with rustic chic interiors combining traditional Turkish craft and modern furniture, argos in Cappadocia boasts luxury cave suites carved into the historical structure of the region, each with their own unique design twist, restaurant room service and utmost privacy.
The chic SEKI restaurant serves mouth-watering homemade, traditional Turkish dishes using produce sourced from the hotel’s own organic vegetable garden, and guests can enjoy unparalleled views of Cappadocia’s unique landscape from the outdoor terrace which overlooks Tiraz castle and Mount Erciyes. There’s also a chance to sample fine wines in the hotel’s charming underground wine cellar – the region’s largest with a capacity of 70,000 bottles – and the concierge at argos can arrange for romantic, indulgent picnics in the hotel’s rooftop garden with a breath-taking view over Pigeon Valley.
When guests aren’t indulging in massages in the indoor therapy room, taking a dip in the heated infinity pool or relaxing with a guided sunrise yoga and meditation session, outside of the hotel, the region’s famed hot air balloon journeys offer mesmerising views of valleys scattered with archetypal pigeon houses, the region’s most beautiful vineyards and the peak of Mount Erciyes. Those that would rather remain on the ground can explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site destination by cycling, hiking or horse-riding through the hidden valleys and hills of Cappadocia.
- Three nights on a bed and breakfast basis for two guests
- One dinner for two at SEKI Restaurant
- Return airport transfers
- Based on season and dates of stay, complimentary wine-tasting OR a rooftop picnic experience will be included
To enter simply fill out the form below..
Terms & Conditions
- Blackout dates:
- 31st Dec 2020 – 4th Jan 2021
- 31st Dec 2021 – 2nd Jan 2022
- Holiday to be taken in 2021 under the name of the prize winner only
- Once the prize is redeemed, it is non- exchangeable or refundable. No vouchers, cash or credit alternatives will be offered
- Flights not included
- All incidental expenses outside of the agreement and travel insurance are the responsibility of the prize-winner
- Prize can be transferred to alternative dates if cancelled up to 7-days before check-in time
Want more wedding information and inspiration? Just hit ‘Like’ on our Wedding Ideas Facebook page, and ‘Follow’ on our @wimagazine Twitter account. To join in the conversation, share your stories here.