Autumn – it’s the season of rich colours and natural beauty. If you’re lucky enough to be saying ‘I do’ at this time of year, here are some ideas for the perfect autumn wedding cakes and toppers
If you’re getting married in the autumn, chances are you’ll want a wedding cake to match it. But what exactly makes a wedding cake ‘autumnal’? Saturated colours, like burgundy, gold or russet, look great paired with natural influences like fresh flowers and foliage, ripe plums and figs bursting open with juicy colour.
Autumn is a season of warm tones and plentiful harvests, so let your cake be indulgently decorated to match! Feast your eyes on these autumn wedding cakes, which we’ve helpfully split into three different sections…
1. Buttercream autumn wedding cakes
2. Gold autumn wedding cakes
- Wedding cake topper inspiration
- Autumn wedding cake and topper ideas
- 5 alternative wedding cake ideas for your big day