Not many women would turn down looking like any of the Victoria’s Secret Angels, and now you can get the look for your wedding day!
It’s perfect for brides wanting to achieve a gorgeous, natural glow on their wedding day, the lightweight, baked formula contains finely milled, multi-tonal pigments that blend evenly, enhancing individual skin tones, for a truly natural, polished skin finish.
The colour gradually builds up layer by layer so whether you’re looking to achieve a natural flush or intense colour, these Max Factor blushers give you the freedom to play with your look on your wedding day.
Caroline Barnes UK Max Factor make-up artist says, “The beauty of multi-tonal pigments in a blusher means it adds radiance and livens up your complexion without being too obvious on your skin, therefore giving you a naturally enhanced appearance.”
Here’s how to recreate the Candice Swanepoel Bridal Beauty look…
- First, blend Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation evenly over your face with a sponge or foundation brush
- Using a brush, apply Max Factor Crème Puff Blush in a circular motion to your cheekbones, building the colour to your desired intensity as you go
- Using the Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel, shape and fill in your brows
- Add lashings of Max Factor Masterpiece Transform Mascara to top and bottom lashes
- Then, apply Lipfinity in Stay Cheerful to your lips, gradually building up the colour to give a perfectly pink, plump pout
And voila! You’ll be an Angel before you know it. We’ve got tons of different beauty looks you can do with your hair and make-up – check them out right here!