One of the first questions you ask yourself when he’s popped the question is ‘Where do I start!?’, and one of the first things you should do is pick a wedding venue.
It’s a big task, but that’s why we’re here! We find you the best of the best of everything, including beautiful venues, and we’ve got one right here that we’re pretty sure you’ll love…
Whether your dream wedding is a small, intimate celebration where every element of the day is about privacy, perfection and that personal touch, or a grand country wedding on a lavish scale that is breathtaking in every spectacular detail – Stanley House is the wedding venue for you.
As one of the UK’s leading wedding venues, the magnificent 17th Century Manor at Stanley House Hotel & Spa is one of the UK’s premier wedding venues. Set in idyllic rural surroundings, the grounds of the hotel and spa provide the ideal backdrop for your special day.
Complemented by beautifully manicured gardens and extensive grounds, Stanley House will ensure a timeless reminder of the occasion. Combine this with their unique contemporary style, exquisite food and superlative service!
How they’ll help you
From this day forward, their experienced and passionate wedding planner will hold your hand and help you to create your perfect day…
- Following your ‘show-round’, take a little time to discuss your thoughts with your families. They will reserve your preferred date under no obligation for fourteen days from the viewing date
- Once your wedding date is confirmed, your wedding planner will send you two contracts to give you an idea of the information they’ll require. When you have signed and returned a copy of the contract with the deposit of £1,000, your wedding is booked and now the fun can really begin! (A copy of this contract, inclusive of terms and conditions) will be returned to you for your files)
- As your wedding approaches, they will help you with the selection of menus, drinks and those all-important touches to make the day run smoothly. Detailed updates following each meeting will ensure your dreams are turned into reality
- With 3 months to go: your planner will invite you to a ‘Final Details Meeting’ to finalise all those last minute details and arrange any ancillary items that may have been overlooked. A pro-forma invoice will then be issued for you to settle four weeks prior to your wedding day
- With 2 weeks to go: your planner will ask you to confirm your final numbers, then your final invoice is prepared for payment 1 week prior to your big day
- Almost there… 3 days to go: come and meet the banqueting team who will be your friendly face as you float down the red carpet!
- It’s here: your day has arrived! We take over now, so allow them to do what they do best – pamper you and your guests! Remember you’re the star of the show!
Want to see more of what Stanley House can offer you? Visit www.stanleyhouse.co.uk or call 01254 769200.