For the brides looking to have a woodland wedding, or a country, nature theme, you’re going to want to see this…
The shoot was inspired by the beautiful location at Macdonald Kilhey Court, Wigan and the amazing woodland right at the back of the venue. The venue was perfect to create a woodland-inspired shoot, and let nature inspire everyone!
Making use of local materials, local suppliers and literally foraging for certain items let nature dictate the day. The floral bouquet was brought together literally in a matter of minutes by using plants and leaves already on the ground.
The hair was styled to represent the falling leaves of autumn and this matched the dresses perfectly, especially the ‘woodland’ dress. To get a similar look, use floral accessories or a floral headpiece – you could maybe even DIY if you’re feeling particularly creative.
We are loving the table decorations that they used for the shoot, especially the Mr and Mrs chairbacks here. It all brings the outside, inside, in a warm and inviting way – perfect for a wedding.
And what about the fun outdoor table set they have for the bride and groom? With tree trunk place mats, and decorative pine cones and flowers, this is a seriously stunning head table.
- Wedding photography – djarcherphotography.co.uk
- Wedding cakes – thecakewhisk.co.uk/default.aspx
- Wedding dresses – legendbridaldesigns.co.uk
- Hair and make-up – aspectme.uk
- Wedding styling – facebook.com/countryroseweddings
- Felt and button bouquet and headwear – jamballcreations.com
- Umbrellas – hellobrolly.co.uk
- Wedding planning – gmbespokeevents.co.uk
- Wedding stationery – darrenbrowngraphicdesign.com
- Wedding venue – macdonaldhotels.co.uk/our-hotels/macdonalds-kilhey-court
- Wedding lights – typicaltype.co.uk
- Travel counsellor – travelcounsellors.co.uk/joanne.harrison