Romeo and Juliet defines romantic love. The young passionate lovers against the backdrop of the lush Italian landscape, timeless architecture, and lavish furnishings in the Capulet home all seemed to epitomise the excitement and romance of first love.
Fortunately for us romantics, the Renaissance lives on in Italy, most specifically Tuscany, where the buildings have aged gracefully and more beautifully than ever. Villas and castles abound, some dating back to the Middle Ages. The Italians take enormous pride in their legacy and go to great lengths to preserve and maintain their towns and countryside which look much like they did 800 years ago.
Daniela Haltmayer, of Dream Weddings Tuscany, has lived in this magical place for 15 years and has made a wonderful life from organising smooth, romantic, unforgettable weddings in dream-like settings. Daniela has traveled far and wide to select the very best venues for the destination wedding, covering the full spectrum for every budget from rustic to lavish.
Daniela’s top reasons for why you should get married in Italy
1.There is a magical, romantic aura about Tuscany that cannot be found in any other place in the world. This makes it the perfect location!
2. All of Daniela’s venues are updated for modern comfort and are the ‘real deal’; 14th, 15th and 16th century villas, castles and country houses all with spectacular views, most close to a major city of artistic importance such as Siena, Florence and Pisa.
3. The weather from May through October is nearly perfect all the time – which means you don’t have to worry about torrential rain on your special day (phew)!
4. Although Italian bureaucracy can be tricky, Daniela solves ALL the glitches beforehand. She is fluent in English, German, Italian and Dutch and can arrange a civil ceremony, a blessing or a church service – it’s completely your choice.
5. Daniela is über-organised and has years of experience. She has a repertoire of florists, caterers, stylists for every taste level and pocketbook.
6. The food and wine of Tuscany are unparalleled in quality, taste and purity. Daniela chooses the very best caterers for every budget. Tuscan cuisine offers something for everyone.
So, you’ve done the hard part, choosing a wonderful life partner. Now let Daniela make your magical wedding a reality and take a look at Dream Weddings Tuscany!
If you’ve been persuaded and you’re thinking of getting married in Italy, find out more and drop Daniela an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call on +393407815935.