So you’ve probably opened this article thinking ‘What is a wedding day survival kit?’ If you haven’t got one planned, then you’re going to need one! No matter how much you plan your wedding, certain things are out of your control and they’re bound to go wrong. And that’s where this nifty little survival kit comes in.
Full of ‘just in case’ items and products, this kit is guaranteed to save the day! Our list covers a whole range of things that you are likely to need in the event of a ‘wedding day disaster’. Pack your kit in a pretty tote bag or box, and keep it accessible during the day. If you do need to use it, it’ll be a huge relief to know you’ve got a back-up plan. If you don’t need to use it, pass it onto your next friend who is due to walk down the aisle.
1. Mini sewing kit with scissors, needles, thread, buttons, and safety pins: you never know when your dress might catch on something
2. Make-up: this is a no-brainer
3. Make-up remove: just in case you’re topping up your mascara and it all goes wrong
4. Plasters: wedding shoes are beautiful, but don’t let them stop you dancing the night away
5. Tissue for all of those happy tears
6. Pain relief tablets and allergy medicine. Don’t let a headache or hayfever ruin the most important day of your life
7. Deodorant: keep fresh!
8. Snack bar: because hanger (hunger anger) happens
9. Superglue: fixing shoes, jewellery, etc.
11. Money: just in case
12. Toothbrush: we hope your new hubby would let you know you have something in your teeth before you have your photos taken but…
13. Hairspray: make sure your hair stays looking perfect all day long
15. Lip balm
16. Nail polish – you don’t want to cringe at your chipped nail polish when looking back at the wedding photographs
17. Alcohol: a bit of liquid courage goes a long way!
Say “I do” without any disasters! You can thank us later…