We spoke to entertainment specialists Monroe Entertainment about how to make your big day fun for you and your guests!
1. The new breed of wedding planner like those at Monroe Entertainment do much more than take over the organisation of your day! They will work with you to make sure that on the day you can relax and enjoy yourself, knowing that all your ideas have come to life.
2. Monroe have a team of choreographers who have travelled the world dancing. If you choose to have dance classes for your hen do, you could create a group dance that will get everyone up and dancing on the day.
3. Whether you just need a bit of confidence on the dancefloor or want to go all out with a show-stopping performance, Monroe are the ones to help. They have a dance studio in Derbyshire or can travel to you.
4. They have a huge bank of specialist performers available to make yours a day to remember. This includes international contemporary pianist David who has recorded and performed for some of the world’s best.
5. Monroe Entertainment can provide the best bands, solo artists and tribute acts. With a huge range of talent at their disposal, that’s one giant tick for your list.
6. Singing waiters have become so popular at weddings, they are brilliant entertainment and the sort of thing that makes your big day truly memorable for guests. Monroe have some of the best on their books!
7. Close-up magicians will wow your guests while they relax at their tables, working a room and keeping all ages entertained. They are a great conversation point – Monroe have access to a huge number of talents, all members of the Magic Circle.
8. From party hits, songs from the decades to chilled out Ibiza tunes, Monroe’s DJs know how to get the dance floor filled and keep it that way into the small hours.
9. Keeping the kids entertained is a concern of many brides, and guests! Monroe can provide CRB checked professional children’s entertainers, like face painters, caricaturists and balloon artists. Or if you’d like child minders or babysitters, they can help by providing these, too.
10. To give your wedding a unique edge, why not book one of Monroe’s speciality acts, like a contortionist, Brazilian samba dancers, stilt performers of circus balance acts? Your guests will be amazed, and be talking about your wedding for many years to come.
Want to find out more? Then take a look at their instagram page!