Planning a rustic wedding day? Then we may have just found the perfect wedding venue for your special day!
1. Careys Manor Hotel and SenSpa is situated in Brockenhurst, Hampshire, in the middle of the stunning New Forest. Famous for its acres of ancient trees, New Forest ponies, unenclosed pasture and heathland, the New Forest National Park is one of the country’s rural treasures and yet is only an hour and a half’s drive from London, with excellent rail links.
2. This lovely country hotel has recently launched a Rustic Woodland Wedding package that makes the most of the hotel’s superb location. The new package is designed to celebrate the visual beauty of the woodland, combining rustic charm with an element of sophistication.
3. You will have the help and guidance of Wedding Coordinator Françoise Gysemans who has lots of pretty and clever ideas for making your rustic wedding wonderfully atmospheric and creative. Francoise has worked alongside local wedding suppliers Little Lillies floral design, Dot England Design wedding stationery and ASRPHOTO Wedding photography to bring together the forest features in a stylish way.
4. You can choose the beautiful package that Francoise has created or have the freedom to work with her to create a rustic wedding that truly reflects your individual personalities and personal wishes. Nothing will be too much trouble.
5. You can choose from a variety of woodland options to give the ceremony and reception that special rustic feel. Françoise suggests lining the aisle with moss covered logs and huge candles in lanterns, and making vertical theatre with silver birch tree trunks, branches, and woven wicker stars.
6. At Careys Manor you can choose to hold your ceremony outdoors in the beautiful Cedar Garden or within the historic hotel.
7. Delight your guests with your chosen theme from start to finish. Woodland themed stationary like this stunning collection created by Dot England Design, extends from save the date cards to invitations, menu cards, and place cards. Add charming extras like a wish tree, and for a bit of fun during the evening entertainment, supply guests with woodland creature face masks for fun in the photo booth. Special rustic touches include displaying your woodland themed wedding cake on a slice of timber with bark and lace decoration, and creating a woodland table plan prettily styled with pegs and string.
8. Treat your guests to the perfect wedding breakfast in the hotel’s function room which looks out over a walled garden, and can be arranged to seat up to 100 guests. Chef Paul Peters will create a magnificent menu featuring the finest quality produce from the area. He is passionate about local, seasonal produce and his menus are a gastronomic tour of Hampshire, not just in terms of taste, but a complete dining experience, delighting all the senses.
9. A luxurious country cottage in the grounds of the hotel makes the perfect place for the bride and her family to base themselves. For the grooms party and those guests who wish to stay before or after the wedding, there are numerous beautifully comfortable and well-equipped suites and bedrooms to choose from. Careys Manor will provide them with a truly relaxing stay, with a delicious New Forest breakfast and comfy chairs seductively placed alongside log fires to create cosy nooks to unwind and read the papers. For those who wish to explore further, there is the beautiful New Forest on the hotel’s doorstep.
10. And for the bridal party and any guests who want to make the most of the special experience, the award-winning Thai inspired SenSpa is onsite, offering relaxing massages, treatments and stress relieving pampering.
Find out more here!
ASRPHOTO Photography – http://www.asrphoto.co.uk/