Launched by Leanne Meaney as a complimentary sister business to Brooklyn Bow – the UK’s leading supplier of luxury bows, ribbons and trims. The concept of Brooklyn Bridal was dreamt up following her own nuptials in 2014 – a truly bohemian celebration of love and life in Ibiza! Leanne has put together 10 must-have wedding decorations from Brooklyn Bridal.
1. Our absolute favourite piece from the current collection has to be our bespoke ribbon wall – the backdrop is customisable and totally unique; it takes days to make! Beautiful as a backdrop for photos or the ceremony but also gorgeous suspended from the ceiling or outdoors as a ribbon canopy with the stars twinkling through!
2. Giant poms poms in satin ribbon – these were inspired by countless trips to India where pom poms are used to decorate doors, stalls, carts and so much more. The luxury ribbon and frou frou finish add colour, volume and fun to any event! I like working them into trees and surrounding gardens.
3. Cupid tote and matching confetti pouch – adorable and even better, totally customisable. Our totes make the perfect gift for your bridesmaids and bridal party – perfect to be filled with arrival goodies if having a destination wedding. The matching confetti pouches can double as little favour bags and be used after the event as a sweet keepsake.
4. Our bamboo parasols are total luxury, gorgeous to dress the venue and super useful for sunshine weddings. They also look particularly slick in photos!
5. Paddle fans – elegant and dressy, these look really beautiful placed on ceremony seats or gathered in a basket for guests to help themselves. They also add an element of ‘dress up’ fun for your guests. A destination wedding must-have!
6. I am totally in love with Phoebe’s Blockley’s handmade sashes – I wore this sash on my wedding day and felt every bit the princess.
7. Milly shoe bow – these are such a fab, sparkly addition to any shoes and so well received as bridesmaid gifts.
8. Luggage labels are such a sweet way of decorating the table, especially for destination weddings. Our boho lace design lends a pretty feel, tied with a combination of pearl, woven and glitter ribbon to add a real eclectic finish to the table.
9. I love all of our laces but this is a particularly pretty one, hand loomed at a family mill in the centre of England. It feels great to be supporting older industries which are part of our collective heritage.
10. Soft taffeta ribbon in hot pink – classic and eternally lovely, taffeta has a luxe edge and I love using this to wrap gifts and tie around chairs and cakes!
See the full collection of gorgeous wedding decorations at Brooklyn Bridal.