If you decide that you no longer require the goods that you have ordered you are welcome to return them to us for a refund in line with our returns policy below.
- All claims for returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of goods using our online returns system.
- If a claim is authorised the goods must be returned to us within 14 working days.
- Goods must be unused and in a resalable condition.
- If you are sending back glass or fragile items, please ensure that you have adequate insurance, as we cannot credit anything that is returned to us damaged.
- You must include returns documentation with your parcel so that we can identify it. This will be made available once a member of staff has reviewed your request.
- The goods must be returned to the correct address as shown on the returns paperwork. We operate from multiple locations throughout the UK, and goods sent to an incorrect location will be refused and returned to sender.
To Return items
Our returns process is simple, and you can request to return items using our online returns system. Once we receive your request a member of staff will review it and if approved send you your returns documentation.
To access the returns system login to your shop account and navigate to your order history page.
From this page there is a link to return items next to each order. Follow this link and follow the on screen instructions to request to return items.